At Wired2Go our industrial electricians will maintain your machinery and equipment at peak electrical performance all year round. With Wired2Go, your business productivity never wavers.
Our expert industrial electricians are fully licensed and qualified to deliver a wide range of industrial electrical services, including:
• Scheduled maintenance and repairs
• Safety checks
• Electrical parts replacement
• Emergency Power supplies, UPS systems, Generators and DC plant systems.
• Instrumentation calibration , Installation & commission
• General light and power installation
• Main switchboard design and installation
• Main cable installation
• Programmable logic control (PLC) cabinets
• AC/DC drives design and installation
• Motor control
Regular maintenance is critical for the optimum performance of your electrical machinery and equipment, and to minimize the risk of lost productivity and costly repairs.
As a safety, quality focused professional electrical instrumentation contracting company; our dual trade qualified technicians can calibrate and maintain a wide variety of instrumentation equipment. Wired2go understands that accurate, reliable instrumentation is crucial for stable process control systems.
Our extensive experience in a broad range of automated process control industries can find practical solutions to your production problems. Fault finding is our speciality.
Wired2Go will recommend and implement a preventative maintenance program – including an electrical parts replacement schedule – to reduce the likelihood of breakdowns and prolong the life of your equipment.